If you want to know more about booking The Anything Goes Orchestra for your concert, festival, corporate event etc then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are able to play most kinds of venues from theatres and music venues to street corners. we have experience of playing large stages and festivals and can also tailor our sets and act to fit into more intimate events.
For festivals we are able to offer Ukulele Workshops. These give people a chance to have a go at the cute little instrument and are suitable for complete beginners. We are also able to offer more advance workshops on strumming and picking techniques, as well as on how to play certain songs and styles. These can be a great way of maximising the event by holding a workshop in the afternoon and then a concert or set in the evening. Contact us for more information.
We have a lot of experience of playing lots of different kinds of venues and can help with planning the event or suggestions for what else to do to make the event a success – just get in touch at the earliest opportunity so we can help you with the planning, marketing etc.
As a five piece band we have some inherent expenses and costs in putting a show on, plus our HK PA system and sound engineer are also an expense. However get in touch with your budget for the event and we can discuss the kind of investment you’ll need to make as well as the best way to make it cost effective for you and deliver great value for money too.
- First make an enquiry via email or call us on 07092 244355 to check if we are available and to discuss budget, technical requirements etc.
- Then if all that’s ok we will send you out a booking form and sometimes we require a deposit, the rest is payable at the event.
- We can provide promotional posters, photos etc as required for you to advertise or promote your event, just let us know how we can help.
- On the day we will arrive in good time and if we are providing the PA system and/or lights etc then we will have that up and ready asap!
- We only have a few simple requests such as parking, water for drinking etc. but this is all explained in the booking form, no weird M&M issues to worry about…